(Play as guest)
Glastonbury - Rules of the card game
The rules of the game are available for download in the following languages:
Glastonbury is also known as Amalgam in the USA.
Specific rules for Happy Meeple
The game rules are essentially the same on Happy Meeple. Here are the few minor changes:
- The 8 ingredients cards of a random color are removed from the game.
- Two points are given to the second player to compensate for first player advantage.
- The game ends when any column or row is empty. This includes side rows and side columns.
Some important information is always available below the board:
- A summary of spells and special cards
- A summary of the scoring system
- The eliminated color
Purple cards give spells that can be used in future turns. For each of them, counters show how many spells each player has.
- An ACCIO spell is used by selecting a card with a purple circle on it. The ACCIO spell counter is decremented accordingly.
- A DECLINATIO spell can be used when a player lands in a corner. The interface simply asks if you want to use the spell. If you do, the DECLINATIO counter is decremented accordingly.
IMMUTO cards are automatically associated with the ingredient type that maximizes your score.
Special thanks to: