Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
For the past two day the rankings for the daily quest have not been updated.
When you complete the Daily Quest, the board acknowledges that, and pays out the reward.
At least I think it pays out the reward.  I haven't checked my before and after.
Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to say that the announcements say I have earned the reward.

Yesterday I mentioned it in the Inn chat and I did send in a note by way of that pencil icon, but have not yet received a response.
So I figured I should post here so the whole matter does not get lost.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
HexRoller / Hex Roller Highest Score
« Last post by Nate P. on 01/10/21, 01:53am »
Curious what's the highest score you achieved in Hex Roller. After 250 rated games, my highest score is 82.
Happy Meeple community / Re: Feature requests - King's favours
« Last post by Hugo M. on 01/10/21, 01:18am »
Hi, I've now over 5000 King's favours (Majestätspunkte) and don't know what to do with them. I like my houses and gardens as they are (don't like golden roofs). Like Alex B. wrote please implement the ability to configure/upgrade the castle as well. Or a ship in the water. Or additional buildings, perhaps a lighthouse or a windmill. Or beach chairs, or (Raging Bull-) sheeps ...

Another thing: May you please it possible to configure the ground of empty fields like them from houses? I'd like to "floor" my market place  :D

Thanks for this nice personal world maps and your endeavours.
I want to know why I'm penalised with a loss for taking too long in a game against a bot. Sometimes I get distracted...
Tips, polls, updates / Re: Cartographers/Circle the wagaons
« Last post by Veronika X. on 08/09/21, 02:34pm »
OK :-( Thanks for the answer!
Tips, polls, updates / Re: Cartographers/Circle the wagaons
« Last post by Jimmy V. on 08/09/21, 02:09pm »
I am afraid the answer is no. Sorry.

Nicolas.
Tips, polls, updates / Cartographers/Circle the wagaons
« Last post by Veronika X. on 08/09/21, 01:55pm »
Is there a way to play those two games without mouse dragging? I love them, but having to drag all the peaces makes it impossible for me to play them.
Hey, yeah I was going to ask the same thing !
Tutorial, training, online play / Re: One Player Time Limit?
« Last post by Mi V. on 31/08/21, 06:47pm »
Hey, no more answers to this one ?
HexRoller / Re: Can't Complete Hexroller Challenge
« Last post by Austin C. on 30/08/21, 09:09am »
Ahh I see, thanks a lot Eddy! That really clears things up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10