Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Il n'y a pas de combinaison qui te rapporterait plus de 5 points avec les cartes vidmate immuto, ton score est donc optimisé.
Glastonbury / Re: Le scoring de la carte Immuto
« Last post by Alex H. on 14/05/21, 12:00pm »
La présence des immutos permet d'avoir une 3ème https://testmyspeed.onl/ carte et de marquer des points.
Yep. I should prob change the thread name to "the venting spot" lol.
Hahaha. Isn't that the way it goes? I was just feeling the same thing with Keltis Or when I lost something like 6 out of 8. Then I won 15 in a row, lost one, won 21 in a row (my best streak ever) to get me to the highest I've ever been.

You rock at Level X. I'm always happy if I win 7 out of 10. 

(Update: And now one of the worst streaks of all-time to plummet 100+ points. Hehehe.)
In the last few days,..  Won 26 IN A ROW. Yep. 8 more than my longest run in 4 years playing here. Then lost around 10 of 15 (My year long magic potion ran out so I can't check it exactly) including this last game a staggering 222 to 137 where there wasn't a single chance of coming close from the first roll.

I still enjoy it, but the number guy in me is just baffled by it. No need to reply just venting.

Tips, polls, updates / Re: Color-blind helpers on all games?
« Last post by Mini Gamer G. on 08/05/21, 06:44am »
Yes, I think there needs to be color blind helpers in all games. I am partially colorblind myself and it’s sometimes hard to tell the colors apart in cartographers; I get the farmland and villages mixed up and sometimes the forests.
I use it a lot
HexRoller / Re: HexRoller strategies
« Last post by Ram D. on 03/05/21, 11:09am »
I decided to replay a few of the games from other highly-ranked players and found significant differences in the way that they attacked the same-sized boards.
Cartographers / Re: Cartographers Tournament!
« Last post by Jimmy V. on 30/04/21, 11:39am »
Cartographers / Re: Cartographers Tournament!
« Last post by Thanthamthomap on 29/04/21, 10:34am »
Thanks so much for the Tournament!
It is a fascinating journey for me to advance to the final.
I have learned a lot from the games with Oleksandr. He deserved the champion title.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10