Author Topic: Ideas for next Christmas / next season  (Read 17643 times)

Jeff M.

• Global Moderator
Ideas for next Christmas / next season
« on: 27/12/16, 01:16pm »
How about the ability to customize the trees in the town to decorated Christmas trees ?  or maybe even flashing lights on the houses? 

I could even see this as being different for each holiday.  Just an idea, but it might make it a bit of fun for all.

P.S.  You could could even run a contest for each country to submit a holiday for decorations.

Mike M.

Re: Ideas for next Christmas / next season
« Reply #1 on: 13/01/17, 06:01pm »
I totally agree!  I tried to post a similar idea and it seemed to go nowhere.

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 16/01/17, 11:14am »
Well, Mike, it is hard to know what our players really want. Not everyone is interested in the meta-game. And I can't see much discussion about it in the inn chat or in the forum. So do players really care about achievements and world customization.

As an example, the last big improvement in the world was the introduction of customizable houses as well as daily quests to earn king's favours. But do players really care? I would tend to think that it is a waste of time to develop the meta-game a lot with so little feedback from the players that they enjoy it.

Kcekce G.

« Reply #3 on: 16/01/17, 11:20am »
Next Christmass why don't you let people give their crowns to other players as a gift or just leave them under a christmass tree;) I definetly don't know what else could I do with my crowns :D

Agata C.

« Reply #4 on: 20/01/17, 03:03pm »
Well, Mike, it is hard to know what our players really want. Not everyone is interested in the meta-game. And I can't see much discussion about it in the inn chat or in the forum. So do players really care about achievements and world customization.

As an example, the last big improvement in the world was the introduction of customizable houses as well as daily quests to earn king's favours. But do players really care? I would tend to think that it is a waste of time to develop the meta-game a lot with so little feedback from the players that they enjoy it.

hi,
the option i was looking for since my beginning on happy meeple was possibility of see the world of other player. i want to see, compare, looking for ideas.. and to show my own world :)
if people can do this, the meta-game will be more interesting, maybe.
or maybe there's this option but I didn't find it?

but I agree - people have different reasons for coming here. and I supose that for the most it's to play, firstly..

I hope you could understand my words :) ..more less ;)

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 20/01/17, 05:01pm »
Thanks for the idea Agata! And thanks for taking the time to post it.

Indeed, we have planned to give you the possibility to "share" your world for all to see. It has more or less been on the to-do list since we started. :)

When I looked at this, I found a plugin that supposedly did screenshots of your page. I have not tried it, but from what I could see, it seemed to do exactly what was needed.

So maybe implementing this would not take too long.

Have fun playing with our board games and our meeples!