Our games > Raging Bulls

Raging Bulls Feedback

<< < (3/5) > >>

Guillaume =):
Hello,
Thanks for this really nice strategy game, I love it!! :)
I scored 101 today!! 8) Here is my board...
Guillaume from France

Guillaume =):

--- Quote from: Happy Meeple on 24/01/20, 01:58pm ---Thanks for your nice feedback. It's difficult to change scoring now especially as it affects all world records and all challenges threshold. It would be a lot of work for a benefit that is not so clear.

We are very proud of this game in any case. And judging by the numbers of games played each week, you seem to be loving it too.

Anyone completed all challenges? I did not check the stats.

Hello Admin!
I completed all the challenges, with 3 *** each! 8)
Don't think I'm the only one...
Thanks for all ;)

--- End quote ---

Jimmy V.:
Fantastic job Gui! I like to see top scoring fields. I never scored 100 myself, although my position in the ranking list is pretty good. Seems like I am risk averse.

Glad you like the game. It is always very nice to read players excitement about a game. We work hard to build this platform and all feedback is very appreciated. The day is starting well thanks to you Gui.

Time to add more challenges? Well, we thought about weekly challenges that would be generated automatically (with varying rules, numbers of bulls, cows, holes, no doubles, doubles only, etc.), but that's yet a lot of work, especially as these extra challenges would have to be treated differently from the others... :) Hopefully some day. In the meantime, maybe we'll find the time to add a few more manually.

Jimmy V.:
I am proud of this one.
I sacrificed the cows early as I could not see it work. Love had to give I am afraid.
I managed to score good although I failed to isolate all bulls.
Very unusual game.

Ettore M.:
GG Jimmy! Sacrifices are often a good idea. Even with bulls. For example , I always keep in mind that 2 isolated with 1 escaping is a better combination than 0/3 escaping but with only one isolated. (2*6-3=9, instead of 1*6) .
And one less bull to care of, is 1 or 2 barriers saved, meaning 3 or 4  posts saved, meaning a lot more combinations possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version