Author Topic: Feedback on new bonus cards  (Read 19920 times)

Soomin H.

Re: Feedback on new bonus cards
« Reply #15 on: 17/03/18, 12:26pm »
Am a little addicted to the cards, haha~ I love them~ But, sometimes the cards just have a number but no picture so idk what I got... not sure why, but it happens pretty often~ just an fyi ^.^

Elehna B.

« Reply #16 on: 17/03/18, 06:15pm »
It also took me a while to realize I had to click the once turned cards again. I don't really see the point of it, who would not want to claim the prize? Not clicking the turned card probably never happens on purpose.

Actually, I waited several times to click on my bonus. When I have an active magic potion and I receive another magic potion through the bonus card, I leave the open card dancing until later. The bonus stays available even when I play, as long as I do not close the tab or log out. I am not sure if the magic potions would stack.

But even if I do not start with a potion in the first place, I like to spent all my food before I take a bonus magic potion. In this case the food will fill up inevitably by winning games and getting awards.

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 17/03/18, 10:31pm »
Soomin, try to refresh your browser before the 2nd click and see if the image comes back.
Otherwise, try to refresh again, but this time with the key combination Ctrl-F5. This should force a refresh of the cache. It looks like an image is not loaded properly.

Elehna, you spotted a good way of using the Magic Potion card. Indeed if you don't take card, the same card will come back later (unless you log out). So you can use Magic Potion this way if you like. Nice finding :) We have got clever players on Happy Meeple.  :D

Jeremy J.

« Reply #18 on: 04/04/18, 10:16pm »
I really like it.

Marcus O.

« Reply #19 on: 27/12/18, 12:15am »
Elehna, you spotted a good way of using the Magic Potion card. Indeed if you don't take card, the same card will come back later (unless you log out). So you can use Magic Potion this way if you like. Nice finding :) We have got clever players on Happy Meeple. 
It would be nice if they could be saved instead of just being used or discarded (if you are logging out just after you get it).

I mean it's nice getting the occasional 1 hour magic potion card... but if I'm only going to be here for thirty minutes that day, it's a complete waste.

[EDIT]
Also, because if you leave it unclaimed and get timed out after being AFK for more than ten minutes (which happens to me all the time), it's gone and replaced with a different bonus (at least this time it was a bonus.  I suspect it's random and next time will be "Unlucky").
[/EDIT]
« Last Edit: 27/12/18, 01:05am by Marcus O. »