Author Topic: Raging Bulls Feedback  (Read 28749 times)

Guillaume =)

Re: Raging Bulls Feedback
« Reply #15 on: 08/02/20, 12:13am »
Fantastic job Gui! I like to see top scoring fields. I never scored 100 myself, although my position in the ranking list is pretty good. Seems like I am risk averse.

Thanks a lot! I have the opposite problem: always trying to get a top score... ::)
My ranking has recently improved a lot, but lost 70 on a network issue...  >:(
Can you tell me what is the WR for the online game mode? Can we see it anywhere?

Glad you like the game. It is always very nice to read players excitement about a game. We work hard to build this platform and all feedback is very appreciated. The day is starting well thanks to you Gui.

You did a great job! My favourite games: Raging bulls, Hanamikoji, and Keltis card

Time to add more challenges? Well, we thought about weekly challenges that would be generated automatically (with varying rules, numbers of bulls, cows, holes, no doubles, doubles only, etc.), but that's yet a lot of work, especially as these extra challenges would have to be treated differently from the others... :) Hopefully some day. In the meantime, maybe we'll find the time to add a few more manually.

Yes please, new challenges!! ;D
that would be great! I understand this is a lot of work...

Guillaume =)

« Reply #16 on: 16/02/20, 01:33am »
Hello!
Here is an other >100 pts field!! Achieved without using any saw and with only 2 posts used twice! 8)
Unfortunately I got net troubles for the next 2 games that made my rating dramatically decrease... :'(

Guillaume =)

« Reply #17 on: 26/02/20, 04:00am »
Here is my most amazing game!!!  8) ;)

Guillaume =)

« Reply #18 on: 29/02/20, 03:27am »
I don't always suceed...   :( This time I post a completely messy field!! :P Look at the point below the left cow: 4 fences crossing on the same point!!  :o  And couldn't recycle a single 3... :-[

Guillaume =)

« Reply #19 on: 29/02/20, 03:38am »
Tribute to Jimmy!! ;) A field similar to yours

I am proud of this one.
I sacrificed the cows early as I could not see it work. Love had to give I am afraid.
I managed to score good although I failed to isolate all bulls.
Very unusual game.

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 29/02/20, 04:57pm »
Good job.  ;)