Our games > Cartographers

Wall of shame

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sam S.:
I managed a win against Thantham because of this :)

But I totally deserve to be on wall of shame as well.

Huggable T.:
Me too.  However I have only beaten Tham Map the once in all the matches I have played against this talented player.  Guess what Tham Map did in that specific game - yep -  put his village against a mountain and could not catch me.  So I can say that I won but it was by default rather than my judgement !!!!!! ROFL

Geraldine M.:

--- Quote from: Huggable T. on 30/12/20, 06:34pm ---Me too.  However I have only beaten Tham Map the once in all the matches I have played against this talented player.  Guess what Tham Map did in that specific game - yep -  put his village against a mountain and could not catch me.  So I can say that I won but it was by default rather than my judgement !!!!!! ROFL

--- End quote ---

Maybe that is Than's idea of charity: once in a (long) while, he plays against a much lower ranked player and makes a deliberate error, to give the rest of the community a sense of hope. ;)

(Still waiting for it to be my turn to benefit from his munificence tho...)

Jamie A.:
Am new Wall of Shame member.  Am suitably ashamed.

Hugo M.:
I put it twice in one match against a rock - althought it was edict B: Immediately in the second move and then in the second season. Really unconcentrated and now ashamed!

Replay: https://www.happymeeple.com/de/game.php?replay_match_id=5948372&user_id=307505
(this will stop your current main window)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version