Author Topic: buildings : repairing?  (Read 10133 times)

Anne E.

buildings : repairing?
« on: 27/02/20, 01:33pm »
Hello,
I was wondering if it could be possible to repair buildings instead of seeing them getting old and just build a new one and wait for the other one  to be destroyed. (granary for example) Or if, when we erase the old buildings, it could be a good idea to recycle a part of the materials (one wood and one brick for granaries, one rock for roads for example…) Ok these are just suggestions for the possible evolution of the game.
Have a nice day
Anne

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
Re: buildings : repairing?
« Reply #1 on: 27/02/20, 01:41pm »
Thanks for the suggestion. This has been asked in the past. It is certainly a good idea. This said, it is not a priority as we have many other things to work on, including most importantly new games.

Anne E.

« Reply #2 on: 28/02/20, 09:59am »
Yes, sure it was just a suggestion that came to me when I was removing my old granary. For sure I understand that there are many other thing more important, in the first place we are there to pla games not to build roads and granaries :). Anyway, thanks for taking in consideration all the ideas that might come through our minds.
have a nice day!

Alex B.

« Reply #3 on: 10/03/20, 07:15am »
Yeah while I have enough money to buy some buildings and roads, and could plant wheat, I prefer not to for aesthetic reasons as I hate to see the "rotting/disrepair" versions.