Author Topic: Daily Quest - Error or Misunderstanding?  (Read 4959 times)

Marlene H.

Daily Quest - Error or Misunderstanding?
« on: 20/10/19, 10:05am »
Today's Daily Quest reads:

Win 3 matches
Play mode: Training
Opponent's Rating: 1450

I just won my second game that met all of the criteria listed.  But I was not credited for this second win.

Is there some hidden criteria, such as they must be different opponents?  If so, then that criteria should be listed also.

Or is this just some kind of lag or bug, where it simply hasn't updated, and will do so later?  (I've never seen this happen on crediting a quest objective, though I have seen a delay in posting the updated score for the Daily Quest ranking.)

I'd like to know if I'm simply missing something, or if it's an error on your end that can be corrected.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Marlene H.

Re: Daily Quest - Error or Misunderstanding?
« Reply #1 on: 20/10/19, 10:22am »
It looks like it was lag. 
I just finished my 3rd win, and when coming out of that game, it said Quest completed, and it now showed the correct 3/3 wins. 

In this game I made sure to choose a different opponent.  I don't know if that affected it, or if an Admin saw my post, checked my results and corrected it.  But whatever it was, it's now correct.

(I considered deleting my original post, but decided to leave it up, just in case there is some subtle internal error, that others who are playing repeatedly against the same opponent run into also.  I just usually grab Verboten unless we are instructed to find different opponents.)