Our games > Cartographers

Updates on Cartographers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thanthamthomap:
Wait, so should we use monsters to surround all the edge of the opponent mountains?

I always think that if I use my monster to surround the mountain in my opponent's map, he will gain that coin for free, so I always try to avoid it (except when I want to block him from Stoneside Forest edict)

I am confused now.

Carl:
You are right, opponent will get the coin if you surround their mountain. So don't do that (unless you are forced to or if you want to block them).

Jimmy V.:
2 other updates:

- the mountains icons were not properly updated on the opponent's board. This is now fixed.
- the clock "issue" that some of you reported has now been fixed. See List of updates

Jimmy V.:
Two more updates:

- in the tutorial mode, the "Skip tutorial" buttons are now disabled in some phases when the game state is unstable (and the game can't be carried on normally).
- the shape and mountain coins counters were not quite right yet, we had introduced some new issues when trying to correct these. This is now fixed.

Jimmy V.:
One more update.

- the rules page now displays the extra information that can be found at the bottom of the game page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version