Our games > Lost Cities

Is scoring of Lost Cities unfair/biased?

<< < (2/2)

Infi01:

--- Quote from: Mike A. on 24/07/21, 01:54am ---Regarding Lost Cities, as has been said, part of what makes it fun and exciting is trying to figure out how much you should give up in some expeditions to go for the big bang ones. The Happy Meeple version plays a bit different than the official game because it's one hand instead of three. That makes luck much more important here.

--- End quote ---
I know it's an old thread but I'm curious what does this mean:
"The Happy Meeple version plays a bit different than the official game because it's one hand instead of three"

Jamie A.:

--- Quote from: Infi01 on 17/12/22, 10:27pm ---
--- Quote from: Mike A. on 24/07/21, 01:54am ---Regarding Lost Cities, as has been said, part of what makes it fun and exciting is trying to figure out how much you should give up in some expeditions to go for the big bang ones. The Happy Meeple version plays a bit different than the official game because it's one hand instead of three. That makes luck much more important here.

--- End quote ---
I know it's an old thread but I'm curious what does this mean:
"The Happy Meeple version plays a bit different than the official game because it's one hand instead of three"

--- End quote ---

The official game rules recommend playing three hands (or three games) and adding the scores together to determine the winner. On Happy Meeple we play one hand (or one game) and that one score is the final score to determine the winner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version