Our games > Glastonbury

New game: Glastonbury

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jimmy V.:
You're welcome.

We need you all to spread the word. This platform must grow and we need you to do this.

Carter R.:
Are you planning for 3 and 4 player games? Also, could you choose a color?

Edit: The rules for Glastonbury are not up yet also

Jimmy V.:
Thanks for pointing out that the rules link were not working. This is now corrected. Please see your one-to-one chat with me so that I can credit you with 200 gold coins as a thank you.

There is no plan for 3-4 player games, no. We concentrate on quick-playing 2-player games. Thanks for asking!

Nicolas.

Guest 134529:
Red bot just used 2 magic spells in one turn: - if I understand a turn correctly.
1. Had a 1 on top, landed in a corner and used a Declinatio to get out of a corner.
2. Moved one more space and used an Accio spell to pick up a (mystery) card not in that row.

This was about 3:40-3:44 PM EDT.

Given I didn't get a turn in between those two actions, I think of that as one turn for him. 

EDIT: That was Saboteur, who happened to be playing the red color in that game.  Sorry for any confusion.

Jimmy V.:
Thanks Guest. I have been able to reproduce the issue.

The bug is now corrected.

So it is not possible to use an ACCIO after using a DECLINATIO spell to get out of a corner. This particular case had been completely overseen in the development process.

You deserve a big reward. Please find 2000 gold coins in your account!

Have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version