Author Topic: for North-American players  (Read 10582 times)

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
for North-American players
« on: 03/07/17, 06:33pm »
Hi all,

We are just setting up a page leading to amazon.com

If you leave in North-America, please follow the link below and click on one or two games! This should lead you to the Amazon page.

http://www.happymeeple.com/en/offers/amazon.php?cas=wall&p=US

This will help us check that clicks are indeed counted. Unfortunately, we have had many difficulties with the French and German Amazon stores so far. Hopefully, the US one will work better for us.

Thanks for your help!

PS: if you happen to make a purchase (of a game or anything else) on Amazon.com in the next 24 hours after clicking on the link, please allow let us know as we should be credited for that too (and we would like to check it).

Guest 134529

Re: for North-American players
« Reply #1 on: 03/07/17, 08:59pm »
NA here.  I clicked on

Lost Cities - The Card Game
and
Forbidden Island

(By the way, I think a cooperative game like Forbidden Island would be an extremely good game to encourage people to play together and get to know each other.  People are more likely to enjoy each other's company when working together to achieve a mutual goal, than when trying to destroy each other.   ;) )

If there is a problem with your clicks getting properly counted, I hope this helps and you get it straightened out soon.

Jeff M.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 03/07/17, 09:37pm »
I clicked on Agricola.  My ip address setup is a bit complicated, but I should be back in the States on a more permanent basis soon.

I don't have the opportunity to buy anything for the moment.  Is there a recommended way to always buy stuff thru the happy meeple site that we should follow to help support?

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 04/07/17, 01:41pm »
Thanks guys!

I can now see clicks in the report. Now the next question is: will there be a conversion?

Guest, you are probably right on cooperative games. They are less intimidating.

Jeff, you'll see the page quite often from now on in the offers to get food. Just click on one of the games and you'll be linked to Happy Meeple for 24 hours (unless you click on another link from another website). Alternatively, you can click on the links posted by Guest 134529 on this page. That will do the trick. Finally, you can also find links to buy the games on the game overview pages (Lost Cities page for example). That's probably the easiest way to

But in general, I am not sure it is a good idea to toy the system. Usually, this is not very appreciated. So do it wisely!

Have fun!

Nicolas.