General > Happy Meeple community

Feature requests

<< < (8/9) > >>

Alex B.:
I would like to be able to do more with victory points.  Maybe modify other buildings than the houses (like the castle)?  Maybe trade in 4 houses for a hotel, like Monopoly, and modify that?  Maybe put something in the water?

Hugo M.:
Hi, when I get new houses for new Meeples I don't want to place them any more because I like it how it is (and not fuller). I found the possibility to refrain new buildings but it's annoying:
- there is always a red icon blinking on the main page
- each time I'm in my world for weeding and harvesting grain the buildings pop up, also when I replace streets and granarys.
Could You please make a contrary behaviour - that someone who don't place new houses immediately after getting the new Meeple sees an option in the world to add the refrained houses later (or a check field in the "new Meeple"-dialogue box to refrain them). And I'd like to remove one redundant house that I placed before I realised this refrain-function ...

Thanks for Happy Meeple with it's games, worlds, score lists, tutorials and chats!

Mike A.:
Please come up with a way that allows players back in games that they get booted from. It's really, really frustrating when it's the site's problem and not on my end. We have ten minutes per turn, so why not allow players at least half of that to close out, sign back in and get back in the game? It's maddening to lose food and rating when the site gets stuck and forces a loss.

Mike A.:
It would also be nice to have all-time high ratings for each game listed, both for the individual and site.

Wm M.:
Would it be possible (and of interest to other people) to be able to "watch" a game while it's in progress?

As a fairly weak Cartographers player, it would be fantastic to watch -- and learn from! -- games between more skilled players.

I realize there would be a lot of complications to figure out, but I'm curious whether it's something you've ever considered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version