General > Rankings, meeples and achievements

Achievements

(1/2) > >>

Stephanie E.:
I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record?  Don't get me wrong, I love getting the points for it, makes it more interesting to play.. and I just won 15 in a row in Keltis woohooo!. which was really fun.. to see how high I could get before losing. 
Would it be a big deal to add another badge in our record which shows our highest achievement beyond 10?

Jimmy V.:
Hi Stephanie,

Nothing is impossible. But we decided to stop at 10 for achievements as there had to be a limit. As you noticed you keep getting gold rewards though as the opposite would not seem fair.

You can see your longest series in your profile. There is a column for that. That's part of the extra statistics available with Magic Potion.

Stephanie E.:
sounds rational.  Thanks for the reply.

Jamie A.:

--- Quote from: Stephanie E. on 09/06/16, 05:20pm ---I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record??  <snip>
Would it be a big deal to add another badge in our record which shows our highest achievement beyond 10?

--- End quote ---
Where are these badges displayed? When I get a "New achievement!" notification and click on it, I see the badge for that one achievement in the popup window, but I don't find my badges displayed anywhere else and/or in a grouping. Are they shown somewhere?

Carter R.:

--- Quote from: Jamie A. on 19/04/17, 01:28pm ---
--- Quote from: Stephanie E. on 09/06/16, 05:20pm ---I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record??  <snip>

--- End quote ---
Where are these badges displayed? When I get a "New achievement!" notification and click on it, I see the badge for that one achievement in the popup window, but I don't find my badges displayed anywhere else and/or in a grouping. Are they shown somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Click on the green die on the menu. Pick a game, then at the bottom is a button "Achievements

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version