Our games > Circle The Wagons

Circle The Wagons release feedback

<< < (3/4) > >>

Karin S.:
Thank you, this makes it so much easier to play the game!

Moo M.:
Thanks for the updates!

Regarding 3+4 -- I find myself clicking back and forth between the views like 20 times per turn.  Perhaps I just have a weak memory and can't keep everything in mind, but the upcoming cards form the entire strategic aspect to the game, so I feel they should absolutely be on screen all the time.  Especially when trying to place your current card, knowing what you will likely place next is particularly relevant.

Also regarding 2 -- Not having the scoring visible just makes turns take longer as I tally up the score myself to make plans if I'm trying to play well, or encourages me to play randomly if I don't want to take too long.  If the goal is to be strategic, suspense doesn't add (removes) value.  Given that there's a money challenge to playing well, it seems like competitive play is encouraged, and so having visible real-time score would make actual games faster / better.

Jack S.:
2) I would prefer to see the scores on screen, it would save me from calculating it myself!
3) It would be great to see the cards simultaneously with both towns. It would be nice to maintain the circular arrangement in this view if possible, though.
4) Yes, this annoys me.
5) It works fine for me.
7) I would prefer it if the cow was always on top and on the left.

Jimmy V.:
Another major update for Circle The Wagons interface:

3) In all views without the circle cards, the cards can now be seen in line at the bottom of the screen. This is experimental. It is definitely before to have them than not, but it may be a little bit confusing and not so helpful because of its awkward location. Let us know!

A warning "Are you sure?" is displayed when the player takes a remote card (probably a mistake?). The taken card is also highlighted in red in the line of cards.

The "Big" views have a slightly bigger scale.

Both towns have the same scale in "Both towns" view. It was a bug.

Correction of display in the "Both towns" view. A second click on the button led to unexpected behaviour.

The opponent move animation is longer than before. It also lets you see what card was there before.

The new goal icons on the right are a bit bigger (see previous updates).

Jimmy V.:
Circle The Wagons was not working properly on Android Chrome browser.

We have now amended the code to correct the issues. It should now be possible to zoom in and out easily.

Please let us know if this has indeed solved the issues or if it has unexpected side effects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version