General > Happy Meeple community

Happy Meeple recovery making progress

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guest 134529:
Yes, I was playing during those times.   I was in a game when it crashed and had been playing for a while before that.  So it makes sense it would be lost.

But I just ran into another incident that I'm pretty sure is not from that time.  I believe I played Level X last night and progressed to 1564 rating and 57% experience.  I just played another game, won, and ended up with those exact same numbers.  Is there any way you can check to see if my memory (that I played Lev X last night) is correct?

Maybe it's impossible, though.  Because if the system does not have the information from last night maybe there is no way for you to tell.  But I'm curious about it.

Jimmy V.:
Guest,

Thanks for the feedback. You have only played two online games of Level X today. None yesterday.
Only online games count for meeples and ratings.

Nicolas.

Guest 134529:
thank you for your prompt reply.

I just ran into a problem that I seem to hit almost every time I come here.  The screen freezes and I get an error message:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://googleads.g.doubleclic…pfx=0&fu=16&bc=1&ifi=2&dtd=346:0

I don't know if it's always the same script.  Luckily, this time I was in between games.  When it happens during a game, I just lose the game because of the frozen screen.  I have to use a task manager to get off of the page, then wait a minute or so, and come back in.  If I don't wait, I get a message that I am still logged in on another screen - even though there is no other screen on my end. 

I never get this message from other web sites I visit on a regular basis.  It would be nice to be able to get rid of this problem.  I don't know how to do it from my end.  None of the choices (stop script, debug script, let script continue) fixes the problem. 

Much appreciate anything you can do to fix this, or to provide some insight.

Jimmy V.:
Hi again,

This is clearly related to Google advertizing.

However, we don't have any advertizing on game pages. So are you sure this very same issue happens during games?

Thanks!

Guest 134529:
I think I am almost never "sure" of anything.  I always have open the door to the idea that I might be mistaken.  I do know that
1. Sometimes the page freezes when playing a game
2. I frequently get a script stopped working message when at Happy Meeple

But I am not sure the the script problem occurs during games.   I will monitor it in the future and let you know what I find. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version