General > Happy Meeple community

Feature requests

<< < (7/9) > >>

Jeff M.:
A request that might encourage more player to player games, is be able to pay food on behalf of a friend to play against in a match. 

Geraldine M.:

--- Quote from: Happy Meeple on 08/05/19, 09:29am ---I note here a few feature requests that were discussed recently.

1) Be able to report a player and never be matched with them again

--- End quote ---

Yes, sadly we need this for the tiny number of offensive players on this site.

Nate P.:
Can you create an American Flag (instead of just the Union Jack)?

Geraldine M.:
In games that 'should' be fast, like Lost Cities and Finito, there is a tiny minority of players who tend to play really slowly.I would LOVE the opportunity either to click 'never match me with this player again' or to choose between 'fast' and 'slow' play when opening a table (e.g. 1 min per turn/2 mins per turn, or better still a total time allowed for all of each player's moves).

I realise all of the above would probably create some coding difficulties, but it would be SO nice. Filtering out extremely slow players is much more of a priority for me than  filtering by ranking.

Waiting occasionally while someone thinks is fine, but when almost every action by my opponent takes more than a minute, the game ceases to be fun for me. Not sure if others find it as frustrating as I do...

Carl:

--- Quote from: Geraldine M. on 30/10/20, 07:09am ---In games that 'should' be fast, like Lost Cities and Finito, there is a tiny minority of players who tend to play really slowly.I would LOVE the opportunity either to click 'never match me with this player again' or to choose between 'fast' and 'slow' play when opening a table (e.g. 1 min per turn/2 mins per turn, or better still a total time allowed for all of each player's moves).

--- End quote ---

This applies for Cartographers as well. It would be nice to agree on a single standard time setting. E.g. 30 seconds per move + 2 mins reserve time for whole game, or 10 minutes for the whole game. I think having a base time per move helps since it will make time-outs less likely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version