Author Topic: Best of 3?  (Read 15293 times)

Darryn B.

Best of 3?
« on: 15/01/17, 03:22am »
In the real life game the scoring is a running total of 3. That removes some of the element of luck.

Would it be possible to have that at least as an option here along with summary of each round scores at the end? Your competitor has this along with better community. I prefer the user interface here though except for the lack of replay options that the other one has implemented ok (to fast forward takes too long so not perfect).

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
Re: Best of 3?
« Reply #1 on: 16/01/17, 11:03am »
It was originally planned. Finito was even developped with a "First to 9 points" scoring system over a few games. And of course Lost Cities over 3 rounds was thought of too.

It would be a great addition, but I am not sure how to implement it within the existing framework.

Thanks for suggesting! Keep them coming!

Yoan J.

« Reply #2 on: 15/10/19, 02:28pm »
In the real life game the scoring is a running total of 3. That removes some of the element of luck

Would it be possible to have that at least as an option here along with summary of each round scores at the end? Your competitor has this along with better community. I prefer the user interface here though except for the lack of replay options that the other one has implemented ok (to fast forward takes too long so not perfect).
It would be a great addition, but I am not sure how to implement it within the existing framework.
« Last Edit: 06/10/20, 11:52am by Happy Meeple »

Lena H.

« Reply #3 on: 30/09/20, 02:17pm »
I quite like the fact that it doesn't take too long to end. It is a great game to play when I haven't a lot of time.
Of course it could be interesting to add aditional rounds  :)