Author Topic: Achievements  (Read 18717 times)

Stephanie E.

Achievements
« on: 09/06/16, 05:20pm »
I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record?  Don't get me wrong, I love getting the points for it, makes it more interesting to play.. and I just won 15 in a row in Keltis woohooo!. which was really fun.. to see how high I could get before losing. 
Would it be a big deal to add another badge in our record which shows our highest achievement beyond 10?
« Last Edit: 10/06/16, 09:43am by Happy Meeple »

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
Re: Achievements
« Reply #1 on: 10/06/16, 09:43am »
Hi Stephanie,

Nothing is impossible. But we decided to stop at 10 for achievements as there had to be a limit. As you noticed you keep getting gold rewards though as the opposite would not seem fair.

You can see your longest series in your profile. There is a column for that. That's part of the extra statistics available with Magic Potion.

Stephanie E.

« Reply #2 on: 14/06/16, 07:19pm »
sounds rational.  Thanks for the reply.

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 19/04/17, 01:28pm »
I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record??  <snip>
Would it be a big deal to add another badge in our record which shows our highest achievement beyond 10?
Where are these badges displayed? When I get a "New achievement!" notification and click on it, I see the badge for that one achievement in the popup window, but I don't find my badges displayed anywhere else and/or in a grouping. Are they shown somewhere?

Carter R.

« Reply #4 on: 19/04/17, 05:31pm »
I understand the achievement badges stop at "10", then how come when you win more than 10 in a row, I still get awarded achievements and points for it but it does not show up in the record??  <snip>
Where are these badges displayed? When I get a "New achievement!" notification and click on it, I see the badge for that one achievement in the popup window, but I don't find my badges displayed anywhere else and/or in a grouping. Are they shown somewhere?

Click on the green die on the menu. Pick a game, then at the bottom is a button "Achievements

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 19/04/17, 06:29pm »

Click on the green die on the menu. Pick a game, then at the bottom is a button "Achievements

Thank you, I hadn't noticed that. However it doesn't seem to show the badges. On the "New achievement!" notification window we get a badge hanging on a little red or blue bar etc. I had the impression from the posts above that somewhere is a page that includes those badges (or I guess it would be the highest number badge earned for a game).

You're correct though that the Achievements page is the logical place so I guess it's not available.
« Last Edit: 20/04/17, 02:40pm by Jamie A. »

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 21/04/17, 03:38pm »
The only way to see your achievements is to click on the green dice as kindly pointed out by Carter. Then select the game you want to see and click on the "Achievements" button.

It would probably be a good thing to be able to see all of them together, or at least on the same page. Maybe some day.

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: 25/04/17, 01:25pm »
Really like the Achievements page! Either I have bad eyes, a poor memory, or it's been updated.   8)  Nice!