Our games > Lost Cities

Comments on Lost cities makeover

(1/2) > >>

Jimmy V.:
Please comment on this thread about the new Lost Cities interface!

I know the deck at the top came as a surprize to many of you (and I have already moved it from top-left to top-right). I hope you will get used to it. It is not easy to put the deck anywhere else without changing the layout completely.

Stephanie E.:
Well, I have hit the red discard pile a couple of times because I am accustomed to the draw pile being located there, but I am sure I will get use to it like everyone else.

I really love the animations that pop up to locate where to place the card,.. I love that they are different for each world.. very original and fun!  Again, thanks for the updates ;D

Tom V.:
It took me a little bit to get used to the new format, but it looks much more impressive now. I like that the redesign added in more cool art and effects without sacrificing the intuitive layout and ease with which one can read the board state.

Personally, I care more about playability than prettiness - I don't really have a preference between the two designs. But thanks for making it look good.

Jimmy V.:
Thanks Stephanie and Tom for your nice comments.

I happened to come back to the old design just before releasing the new version. I can tell you that you don't want to play on the old version again! It seems so dull once you have played with the new one.

Craig S.:
I never saw the old version, but what you have now was very intuitive from the first play. Thank you, I like the design a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version