Poll

Do you prefer to play bots or humans?

I prefer to play bots.
48 (24.2%)
Sometimes, I prefer to play bots. Sometimes, I prefer to play humans.
93 (47%)
I prefer to play humans.
57 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Author Topic: POLL - Preferred opponents  (Read 34886 times)

Balak M.

Re: POLL - Preferred opponents
« Reply #15 on: 19/12/20, 08:19am »
i like to play with humans because i can be sure that its a fair game

Unicoherent

« Reply #16 on: 21/12/20, 03:44am »
I prefer to play humans who have a similar rating to my own. I really want to play, I am willing to play against someone who has a 2000+ rating, but given the choice I would choose someone with a 1450 rating (closer to my own) because in the first case I pretty much know in advance that I will lose.

Balak M.

« Reply #17 on: 23/12/20, 12:39am »
I prefer to play humans who have a similar rating to my own. I really want to play, I am willing to play against someone who has a 2000+ rating, but given the choice I would choose someone with a 1450 rating (closer to my own) because in the first case I pretty much know in advance that I will lose.
i prefer play with ppl that have high rating.
because i can learn more. if u are sure that u will lose dont try to win just look ur opponent game

Roxanne C.

« Reply #18 on: 23/12/20, 01:29am »
If I have the time I prefer to play with a real person but sometimes I want to play while I am listening to an audio or a listening to a low visuals video, then a bot is preferable because I can swirtch away from the game to catch a good bit without letting anyone down.

Ti D.

« Reply #19 on: 29/12/20, 06:42pm »
Necro'ing this thread but yes, the two minute per turn thing is pretty disappointing.  I was trying to teach Hanamikoji and our game ended during the teach.  Once we got going in another game things went along smoothly enough but that hard game end at two minutes is just really weird.

Is there a way to increase the available time with upgrades?

One possibility is to have the two minute limit as a default, but allow to set a table up as a 10 minute per turn match, which is then clearly indicated in the tavern, for those wanting to join. 

I rarely find 2 mins is a problem, and a 10 minite limit match would annoy me when the opponent plays really slowly.

Answering the original question. Mostly I prefer playing humans, but if I'm tired and don't want to have to put a lot of though into playing, I prefer playing against a bot.

Becki M.

« Reply #20 on: 02/12/21, 09:58pm »
I only play against bots. I am an introvert and don't really want to have to be sociable with strangers. I love sites like this because I can try out new games and learn how to play them, and then I buy them to play with my friends. I just bought 3 games because I enjoyed them here!

Carl J.

« Reply #21 on: 31/12/21, 02:27am »
I like to play with myself!! 😎😎😎