Author Topic: Popup for Get Your Nice Reward  (Read 12556 times)

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
Popup for Get Your Nice Reward
« on: 15/04/17, 11:31am »
The popup window has a button to push after XX seconds countdown to get your reward. Much of the time the button is almost entirely obscured by the partner page dropped on it.

See example, popup page on top with smidgen of button visible:

(p.s. I tried to use the built-in Attach facility here however the post Preview did not display the image and found no further details in help or wiki. I've used such facilities elsewhere without issue.)(updt. Apparently the post Preview button doesn't display the image on this forum, I discovered.)
« Last Edit: 21/04/17, 12:51pm by Jamie A. »

Carter R.

Re: Popup for Get Your Nice Reward
« Reply #1 on: 15/04/17, 06:17pm »
Does it work in another browser?

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 15/04/17, 07:12pm »
That would be a more valid test if it never worked in this one. As noted sometimes it does. However when I have time I can certainly try doing a stint in another browser and see if the inconsistency disappears in either direction.

UPDT: I should have added, in my viewing it appears to depend on where the 'partner page' is dropped. Sometimes it is dropped lower under the button, other times atop the button.
« Last Edit: 16/04/17, 10:23am by Jamie A. »

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 21/04/17, 04:21pm »
Hi,

It seems to me that the popup window opened with a very small width. I don't know why that is. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I suppose making the window bigger solves the issue, does it?

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 21/04/17, 06:22pm »
Hi,

It seems to me that the popup window opened with a very small width. I don't know why that is. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I suppose making the window bigger solves the issue, does it?

It may seem very small compared to what you're expecting, however it's nearly 2/3 the browser width, 2/3 of my widescreen monitor, which seems large enough. The partner sites that drop have all been readable width-wise so far.

Yes I think it would reposition if I resized the window manually. Since I could still select the edge of the button I haven't bothered.

Here's another one I just received where the button was not obscured. I do notice the popup is slightly larger, for no reason I can discern.

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 21/04/17, 07:57pm »
Maybe the popup window remembers the size it had last time it was opened. Do you confirm?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 22/04/17, 06:38am »
Maybe the popup window remembers the size it had last time it was opened. Do you confirm?

Anyone else having the same issue?
Just did a test, I had the nice reward popup and after I pressed the button I resized the window (smaller enough to notice it) and then closed it. Next reward popup the window was back to the previous size in the last graphic posted. It didn't hold on to the smaller size.