Author Topic: Migrato Puzzle  (Read 10893 times)

Mike A.

Migrato Puzzle
« on: 24/09/16, 12:11pm »
I thought it might be fun to make a little puzzle for the community using Happy Meeple games. Hopefully someone will enjoy it. Maybe it will cause others to come up with puzzles, too. We might be able to learn a few things and have fun doing so. How well do you know Migrato? Let's see.

Bob was the first to get any birds to their destination in Migrato, and earned the minimum number of points for the Brent Geese. Adam's Teals arrived next, getting him three points on the scoreboard. Bob was the next player to successfully land birds, getting an odd number of points for his Black Kites. Adam got the lowest number of points possible when he landed his Black Kites. Bob received the minimum for his Black-Winged Stilts and several turns later scored three for his Teals. Adam got an even number of points for his Bee Eaters.

What was the outcome of the game?
A. Bob won.
B. Bob didn't win.

Please only post your answer with the letter so everyone can have fun. We'll open it up for the solution breakdown and comments in a couple weeks. Enjoy!

Trollet T.

Re: Migrato Puzzle
« Reply #1 on: 30/09/16, 11:18am »
A

Mike A.

« Reply #2 on: 01/10/16, 02:42pm »
Yay! Someone finally played/answered! Hopefully a few more will follow suit.

Oh, and I forgot to say in the original post that the summary created provides the information needed for all points scored for the game in question. Please play! Get to know the birds of Migrato a little better.

Mike A.

« Reply #3 on: 13/10/16, 01:01pm »
Is anyone else going to play? Fuddy duddies. I'll give it a bit more time before revealing the solution. Migrato is fun. See if you can figure this out!

Brad L.

« Reply #4 on: 25/10/16, 03:25am »
Thanks for coming up with this puzzle, Mike.  My guess is B.