Author Topic: Houses and King's favours feedback  (Read 32014 times)

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
Re: Houses and King's favours feedback
« Reply #15 on: 10/05/17, 10:06am »
Hi,

I see Javascript errors when you do this. I cannot reproduce it on my own Firefox.

I noticed that your Firefox browser is not up-to-date. Can you update it to the latest version? From there, we will see if further enquiries are needed.

Thanks!

Jamie A.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: 10/05/17, 09:19pm »
Thank you, you are right. I am able to do the unlock in another browser now, but no longer my Firefox. There is nothing wrong with Happy Meeple needing a more current version of Firefox, although I note that was a change over the past 48 hours or so. My Firefox didn't change, the unlock was working (errors and all ;) ) and now it does not. Your system requirements have progressed a bit which probably helps your site. 

Again, that's not a complaint, just nuance in case it happens to anyone else. You're right, I've been keeping my Firefox behind for a feature or extension that I wanted. Will definitely keep this in mind going forward. Thanks again for your help!   :)

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 11/05/17, 11:41am »
Still, this is a little bit weird. From the Javascript error, it looks like the division where an error message should be displayed does not exist. That makes no sense to me.

Michel G.

« Reply #18 on: 27/03/18, 12:54pm »
Pardon me if this has been answered elsewhere, but are there any other uses for King's Favours other than upgrading your houses?

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 27/03/18, 02:30pm »
Not at the moment, Michel.

Thanks for asking!

Marcus O.

« Reply #20 on: 23/12/18, 09:30pm »
A few more Customization ideas:

Combining two house (on one plot) into one house, combining the the fence portions, etc.  This will help to make things look less "cluttered".

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 30/12/18, 05:22pm »
Thanks for the input!

Alex B.

« Reply #22 on: 26/04/19, 06:53pm »
Maybe as a nod to board game history we could trade in 4 (fully tricked out?) houses for hotels or some other structures?

Jimmy V.

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 27/04/19, 09:47pm »
I am glad to read some interest about the map decoration in the last few days.

I am not particularly a fan of the reference to Monopoly in itself (after all, we are supposed not to like Monopoly as modern board gamers), but I like the idea of upgrading houses to something bigger. It would make the map less crowded. Some players certainly have a lot of houses by now. The chances of this happening are slim though at least in the short term.

More likely, we'll add more ways to decorate (tree lines, fence lines on the road locations for example). That's easier done.

Hopefully, we'll also soon find a way to let you see each other's map and share it to the world too. This is a feature that I have been wanting for ages.

Haplo

« Reply #24 on: 28/04/19, 08:52pm »
I've wanted to see others' boards and share mine, too! And I really look forward to being able to upgrade houses further! Maybe add a second story, and maybe even a bridge between them!