Our games > Level X

Level X errors.

<< < (2/2)

Jimmy V.:
Yes indeed. Thanks for reporting this. I have managed to reproduce it and have an idea what is going wrong. I'll delve deeper.

In the meantime, I'll give you 500 coins for helping us.

Guest 288885:
That's generous! Thanks for looking into it. :-)

Jimmy V.:
Are you absolutely sure that the problem happened during the game? Or did you just notice it when looking/checking the replay?

I wonder if it is not simply a problem with the replay that does not show the dice grouping (movement) for one of the players (in that case, the program recorded that the 2 sixes were in the same group (box 4) making it 12 and thus not scoring the sixes, it is therefore possible that you did put the 2 sixes in the same box without realizing it and that the replay did not show you the problem).

Let me know!

Jimmy V.:
I have now modified the way Level X games are replayed. It means some changes in the code regarding animations. I have tested what I could and don't believe this will cause any bug, but if you see anything wrong with your Level X games, that's probably a consequence of this change. Please let me know ASAP if that happens.

In replay mode, dice grouping is now shown for the secondary player. You will therefore see that the 2 sixes were put in the same box in your game.

Now, was there a bug? That's another question. As I said above, let me know!

Guest 288885:
Interesting that it looks like I had grouped the 2 sixes. I am immediately starting to doubt myself, but am still 95-98% sure that I didn't group them. As I played on a computer, there's also very little chance that I happened to wipe/move something without noticing.

Anyhow, I will keep my eyes open if I see anything strange again and in that case report. As I wrote, I had the feeling before that something didn't go as it should, but there are always several months between the occasions...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version