Our games > Level X

Level X errors.

(1/2) > >>

Jeff M.:
I'm not sure if anyone else is having problems with Level X, but here are some screen shots.

Jimmy V.:
Thanks for the heads-up!

Was this one time or several times?

At first glance, it looks like a CSS file did not load. CSS files are in charge of page layout.

Jeff M.:
So it was an ongoing issue.  Solution - had to clear Cached Data in Chrome and now it's working fine.  Very unusual that it only affected Level X, and not any of the other pages since I'm assuming all the pages utilize CSS.

Jimmy V.:
Thanks!

I think looking at what you posted on the chat that the specific css file for Level X was wrongly loaded. I had never seen that, but apparently, your browser thought it had the file well and kept using it. I was about to suggest a cache emptying :)

Enjoy 250 gold coins as a thank you for letting us know and posting updates!

Guest 288885:
I'm not sure this is the right place to report this, but I've found a bug in Level X:
In this turn (15), I should have gotten 8 + 6 + 6, but I only got the 8.
https://www.happymeeple.com/en/game.php?replay_match_id=5666981&user_id=288885&move=15

I've wondered sometimes before in Level X if there wasn't something wrong, but have never tracked it down until now. Seems like a tricky bug, as it only appears rarely. But would of course be great if it got fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version