Our games > Lost Cities

Wrong Area Highlighted

(1/2) > >>

Jamie A.:
I've noticed random incorrect highlights of the opponent yellow (leftmost to me) play area during my turn. Often it happens on my first turn in a new game, and then sometimes once or maybe twice more during the game. I'll select a card and my play area will light up and so will the yellow play area of the opponent, a circle will light up over there (on my upper left). It's not on the discard pile though, it's where they place a card in that column.

Jamie A.:
Hope this helps clarify...

Jamie A.:
In case it's helpful, one more...

Jeff M.:
So if you click on that area, can you actually place a card there? 

Also have you tried to clear your browser's cache / cookies at all?  This often resolves a recurring issues like this.

If you tell me the browser you're using, I can provide instructions on how to do it if you're not familiar with the process.

Jamie A.:

--- Quote from: Jeff M. on 04/05/17, 07:32pm ---So if you click on that area, can you actually place a card there? 

Also have you tried to clear your browser's cache / cookies at all?
--- End quote ---
I haven't tried. The highlight appearance is unpredictable (to me) and doesn't last long, so clicking may not be possible physically. I had to focus on the issue just to be able to get these screenshots and didn't even know if the highlight was captured until I viewed them. Some games it doesn't happen at all, others it may happen several times.

Yes they are cleared frequently, however I appreciate your offer of assistance.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version