General > Happy Meeple community

Feature requests

<< < (9/9)

Hugo M.:
Hi, I've now over 5000 King's favours (Majestätspunkte) and don't know what to do with them. I like my houses and gardens as they are (don't like golden roofs). Like Alex B. wrote please implement the ability to configure/upgrade the castle as well. Or a ship in the water. Or additional buildings, perhaps a lighthouse or a windmill. Or beach chairs, or (Raging Bull-) sheeps ...

Another thing: May you please it possible to configure the ground of empty fields like them from houses? I'd like to "floor" my market place  :D

Thanks for this nice personal world maps and your endeavours.

UPDATE 18.09.2022:
I've now exact 10.000 King's favours (crowns)!! Still don't know what to do with them ...
I wish a big castle or animals for the sheeds behind the houses or a habour or a swamill for the surrounding wood! please...
Of course I'd help testing it  ;D

2nd UPDATE 17.08.2023:
Again 11 months later, again 5000 King's favours more (15.001 crowns).
Too bad that nothing was improved, new created.   :'(
Still would testing it ...  :)

Hugo M.:
I just found a bonus/lucky card with 10 pieces of wood - thanks Happy Meeple!  :D
In the beginning I figured out (with help from others) that with a Grocery (6 pieces of wood) one's able to buy food in units smaller than 4 - a single food portion. (Not that a game will be cheaper itself.) I rarely have used this because mostly I can wait a few minutes until the counter reached zero and gave me a new unit or I took 38 coins at once.

What I really would enjoy: When it's been possible to buy magic food in portions smaller than one day! For example half a day or eight hours or four hours (or even smaller).
I rarely have time to play 24 hours at a strech (only when I got my first magic potion "1 day"-lucky card  ;D) so it would be really nice to use a grocery to buy small(er) units of magic potion for a few hours "excessive" play of single player games or a bunch of 'expensive' games (e.g. Carto).

Thanks for all the great games here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version