General > Happy Meeple community

Introduce yourself!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Huggable T.:
Greetings - My name is Wayne and I live in the county of kent in the south East corner of the UK.  Huggables was the name of my first ever teddy bear as a child.  I am retired now and at 57 years of age, I wanted my brain to function .  A friend suggested this site a few years ago.  Playing on this site makes me think a lot and I have such a good laugh - its a good feel site and has the most lovely people to compete against and chat to.  I like to try different languages and although very basic, I will try to say hello in the language of my competitor.   I do not care if I win or lose but I am competitive.  My best wishes to you all

Florian K.:
Hello!
I'm glad I found this place, as I looked for a nice site to play board games that also has a community.
My name is Flo and I come from Hamburg in Germany. I always loved to play games with the family when I was younger and now we sometimes play with my wife and a neighbour.

Friendly Greetings,
Flo

Alex B.:
I am from Canada.  I play when I can squeeze a moment but with a four year old my moments are fewer these days.  :)

Of card and board games that are not here I like love letter, lords of waterdeep, dominion and small world.  And I played Talisman a lot as a kid and just got the Talisman Adventure rpg.  But when will I play it?  :D

Lola C.:
Hi!!! I'm Lola. Nice to here in this place!
I would like to have funny games with all of this players! And I whish a better year than the previous one, may we be happy in 2021!!!!!

Guillaume =):
Hello you all !  ;)
My name is Guillaume, I'm a french guy and I'm 41. I live in the east side of France, near the Belgium border.
I love to play all kinds of board games since I was a child. My favourites are : Concept, Carcassonne, Pandemic (not good in these troubled days  :-[), Jungle speed, Time's up, Robot rally, Small world, Ticket to ride, Sagrada... I also like to play cards games: poker, tarot...
My job is school counsellor, I have a vegan lifestyle, and I love sport especially basketball and skiing.
I'm a member of the Happy Meeple community for 2 years, and I feel sooooo great playing and chatting with players all around the world!  :D
My favourites games here are : Lost cities, Hanamikoji, Circle the wagons, and Raging bulls (I think I still own the WR for this last one, or I owned it for a while  8)
I wish you the best and take care of you.
Thanks for reading me, byebye  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version